An Active Campus
Université Laval's sports complex, known as PEPS, is one of the largest in Canada, and has much to offer. It's the perfect place to recharge your batteries between classes as you polish your skills in your favourite sport of discover new activities to enjoy.
Among the modern amenities of the PEPS, you will find
- A modern training room on three floors
- 2 Olympic-size pools
- An indoor stadium (running track, climbing walls, tennis courts)
- An indoor soccer stadium
- An arena with two skating rinks
- An outdoor stadium that seats 18,000 spectators
- Outdoor courts and playing fields (tennis, softball, soccer, beach volleyball, golf, etc.)
- Indoor facilities for martial arts, dance, racquetball, spinning, squash, yoga, etc.
- Health clinics (acupuncture, kinesiology, massage therapy, sports medicine, physiotherapy, etc.)
There's an extensive choice of individual and group sports activities: indoors or out, you'll find over a hundred activities on the PEPS menu.
Leagues and Clubs
The campus is home to a number of leagues (basketball, floor hockey, hockey, soccer, beach volleyball, etc.) and clubs (martial arts, badminton, running, outdoor, squash, tennis, etc.) allowing sports enthusiasts to enjoy healthy competition.
Face off against other teams of your caliber in regular matches and participate in tournaments, without having to travel all over the city.
Rouge et Or Athletics
Success has been outstanding for Université Laval’s Rouge et Or varsity clubs, including the football team, a seven-time Vanier Cup winner!
The Rouge et Or Sports Excellence Program is made up of 400 students athletes in 14 different disciplines. Join a team or catch fan fever.