Discover the Université Laval campus and vibrant UL community in the company of a guide, or take a self-guided tour at your own pace.
Made-to-measure campus tours
Made-to-measure tours are offered every Friday, with some exceptions. These tours are for future students interested in studying at UL who are unfamiliar with the campus.
- Meet at the Future Students Office on the ground floor of the Maurice-Pollack pavilion
- Word of welcome and short presentation about UL
- Guided tour of campus facilities (residences, PEPS, library, etc.)
- Upon request, one-on-one meeting with a student information specialist
This is an outdoor campus tour, so please wear suitable walking shoes and clothing.
Maximum 12 people per tour
About 2 hours
Discover the campus at your own pace any time of year with the self-guided tour brochure (French only).
About 1 hour 30 minutes
School group tours
School group tours are available for groups of CÉGEP or Secondary 4 and 5 students accompanied by a representative from their school.
- Meet at the Future Students Office in the Maurice-Pollack building
- Word of welcome and presentation about UL
- Guided tour of various campus facilities (residences, PEPS, library, etc.)
- Tour of faculty facilities (upon request and depending on staff availability)
Maximum 25 people per tour
School group tours are offered in December and April by reservation only.
If your group is coming from outside Québec, let us know your preferred dates and we will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.