Discover the 2018-2019 laureates of the Fonds de soutien à l’innovation sociale.
For 5 years, this program has provided financial support to Université Laval professors for carrying out mobilization and knowledge transfer activities aimed at the appropriation by an institution, an organization or a community of an innovative solution co-developed with the stakeholders in the field, in order to meet a social problem.
This year, 6 projects from 4 faculties (FMED, FLSH, FSE, FSAA) were submitted. The recipients are especially noteworthy for the quality of the partnerships created, the measures they will put in place to foster the adoption of social innovations by target communities, the interdisciplinarity of the actors involved in co-developing the innovative project, the roles assigned to students within the partnership, and the anticipated benefits for the partners and society.
Here are the recipients, the social innovation in development title and the partners involved with the researchers to achieve targeted goals.
Marion Sauvaire, Faculty of Education
Read together. Knowledge mobilization project for reading youth books
Component 2 – Local transfer and adoption
- INRS - Centre Urbanisation Culture Société
- Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences
- Bibliothèque de l’Université Laval
- Fonds de littérature d’enfance et de jeunesse
- Banque TD
- Institut canadien de Québec – Bibliothèque de Québec
- Ville de Québec – Service de la culture, du patrimoine et des relations internationales
- Centre Louis-Jolliet
Catinca Adriana Stan, Faculty of Education
Let’s share history
Component 1 – Mobilization
- Groupe LVB, Résidence Mont Champagnat