In this section, you will find everything you need to know about studying and working legally at Université Laval
This information is intended for international students who have already received their offer of admission as well as those who are currently studying or doing an internship in Canada and who would like to extend their stay at Université Laval.
- International students admitted to Université Laval for a study or exchange program lasting six months or less
- International students admitted to Université Laval for a study or exchange program lasting more than six months
- Extending or changing your student authorization documents
- Working in Canada
- Getting authorization documents for your family members
- Staying in Canada after your studies
- Enrolling in the health and hospitalization insurance plan for international students
Foreign workers and interns
This information intended for professors, researchers, short-term visitors, training or research interns, postdoctoral fellows and medical fellows who have been invited to Université Laval.
Last updated on: 2020-03-12