Skip to main content


In this section, you will find everything you need to know about studying and working legally at Université Laval

Foreign workers and interns

This information intended for professors, researchers, short-term visitors, training or research interns, postdoctoral fellows and medical fellows who have been invited to Université Laval.

The Immigration section of this website is intended to provide general information on current procedures, which may change at any time without notice. The laws and regulations in force in Québec and Canada, as well as the websites of Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration [Québec’s ministry of immigration, francisation, and integration] (MIFI) and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), take precedence over this page.

Last updated on: 2020-03-12