Making a sustainable mark on the world


Working in Canada

Working in Canada after an exchange program


Students from certain countries who would like to stay in Canada to work after an exchange program may obtain a work permit under a youth mobility program.

There are many options, including the following 3 work/travel programs:

Visit the IRCC website to learn more about programs that will allow you to travel and work in Canada.


Important note: This website is intended to provide general information on current procedures, which may change at any time without notice. Quebec and Canadian laws and regulations in effect as well as the websites of Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration (MIFI), and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) take precedence over this website.
This page was last updated on: 30-04-2019