Making a sustainable mark on the world


International Students



Welcome to Université Laval! You'll find everything you need to know about staying and working legally in Canada on this website.

This information is intended for international students who have received an acceptance letter (by email only) or who are already studying or doing an internship in Canada and would like to extend their stay at Université Laval.

What you should do next depends on your situation:

Newly admitted students

Students already in Canada

Other categories


Important note: This website is intended to provide general information on current procedures, which may change at any time without notice. Quebec and Canadian laws and regulations in effect as well as the websites of Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration (MIFI), and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) take precedence over this website.
This page was last updated on: 30-04-2019