Making a sustainable mark on the world



Working in Canada


**The university community is encouraged to read the COVID-19 page for more information on the changing situation and on the various public health recommendations. Among other things on that page, you will find frequently asked questions (FAQs) for current international students and for international applicants (French only). **

Interested in working in Canada during your studies? Does your Université Laval program include an internship requirement? Would you like to stay in Canada to work now that you’ve finished your studies?

These pages tell you everything you need to know about how to obtain a Canadian work permit.


Important note: This website is intended to provide general information on current procedures, which may change at any time without notice. Quebec and Canadian laws and regulations in effect as well as the websites of Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration (MIFI), and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) take precedence over this website.
This page was last updated on: 30-04-2019