Making a sustainable mark on the world


Student Exchanges

At the End of your Stay



In accordance with Canada’s Privacy Act, the Registrar’s Office sends transcripts to students, not to educational institutions. Before leaving Université Laval, you must enter your new address in the UL academic advising system in order to have your grades sent to your permanent address. If you wish to have a transcript sent directly to your home institution’s international relations department, you must make a request at the Registrar’s Office and pay the $9 supplemental transcript fee. 


Certificate of departure

If you need to have a certificate of departure filled out prior to leaving, contact the Registrar’s Office. Allow 7 business days for preparation of this document.